Frequently asked questions
What do I do if there is a problem with my order?We are here to help. Please contact us on email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Where and how quickly can you deliver? What does it cost?We offer the following delivery options:
|Standard UK Delivery||3 – 5 working days||FREE|
|Next Day UK Delivery||if ordered by 1pm*||£6.95|
|Made to order Delivery||up to 7 working days||£6.95|
|International Delivery||5 - 7 working days||£14.95|
Do I need to sign for my parcel?Yes. All orders require a signature upon receipt. However, we appreciate that you may not always be at home to receive a delivery and as such we offer the option of delivery to an address other than your registered payment card address. However If no one is available to receive your item, a calling card will be left and you will be able to reschedule your delivery for a more convenient time or collect the item from your local post office.
How do I know the order got accepted?After you place your order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that your order has been received. And the monies will leave your account.
What if an item is out of stock?If the item you are interested in is out-of-stock, please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will let you know once it is back.
Can I place an order by phone?Yes. If it is more convenient for you we are happy to process your order over the phone. Please call us on +44 7582858214 Monday to Friday 10.30am - 5.30pm or email asking to be called back.
Do I need an account to place an order?No, you can shop with us without creating an account. However, registering your details will allow you to:
- Track your order and review past purchases
- Build a personal wish list
- Reserve items and join waiting lists
- Shop without entering your address details
What is my ring size?Getting the ring size right is critical for your comfort and not always straightforward, here are some tips:
- Visit a local jeweler to measure your finger size if possible
- Measure the circumferences of your finger and refer to our ring-sizing guide above
- Select a ring that you already own and that fits the intended finger; measure the inside diameter of the ring and match the measurement to the conversion chart.
- It is best to measure your finger size at the end of the day and when your fingers are warm. Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold. Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
- Rings with a particularly thick band feel tighter than a thin band; in these cases, we recommend buying a full size larger than your normal ring size. If you wear a half size and a ring is not available in the half sizes, choose the next size larger.
- Ask their friends if they know the ring size
- Borrow (end justifies the means in this case ;-) the ring and measure its inside diameter
- Avoid guessing if at all possible.
How can I return an item?In order to return any items please follow the instructions detailed below:
- Request a Return Authorisation number within 7 days of the delivery date by emailing email@example.com stating the order number
- Fill in a Returns Form included in your delivery and enclose it with the item(s) to be returned
- Pack the jewellery in the original packaging, seal securely and use Return Freepost sticker provided with the order to ensure that you are not charged for returning your item. If you do not have either label, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your jewellery through Royal Mail Special Delivery within 7 days of receiving the RA number
Can I exchange an item?Yes. If you would like to exchange your purchase for an alternative item, please email email@example.com. Exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and have undergone a quality control check. Please note that bespoke items cannot be exchanged.
When can I expect to receive my refund?We aim to process returns as soon as we received back the refunded items and you will receive an email confirmation once your refund has been processed. It normally appears back on your statement within 3-5 working days but some card providers can take up to 10 working days to process the funds back onto your card.
How secure is your website?Your personal online security is important to us. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to store and safely transmit your personal and credit card information. All orders are processed through a secure checkout system provided by PayPal Business. Additionally, for your safety and protection, the credit card company will confirm that the billing address you provided matches the address on their file.
What payment methods do you accept online?We accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro Credit and Debit Cards. Additionally we also provide secure checkout through PayPal.
Is my personal information kept private?Please be assured that all the information that you share with us is treated as private and confidential. At no point we would share, rent or sell your personal information without your consent.
To register with us, we need to know your name and email address. To process credit card orders online we also require your billing address, shipping address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date. We may also use the information you provide to inform you of new goods and services via email. If you prefer not to receive these emails, please click Unsubscribe at the bottom of our email.